Sunday 29 May 2011

Another fine packing avoidance strategy

If you're returning to my blog, you'll see it's been redesigned. A simple statement behind which lies stress and frustration that, actually, many people on the planet would gladly exchange for their everyday  experience. Nonetheless, could I have a moment's tunnel-view offload about my trials and tribulations with Blogger design templates? ...
Thank you, that already feels better. Especially if you agree the result is easier on the eye. My first attempt really wasn't very good from a layout point of view. I hope the new, narrower layout is as reader friendly on your monitor as it appears to be on mine. Your comments and feedback would be most welcome. I think you have to have a Google account to be able to comment, but registering really isn't very onerous, if you haven't already done so.
Time to tackle another fiddly, but gratifyingly physical task: attaching a new Blackburn rack to my Dawes Audax.
As things progress, we'll post photos to the France / Milestones Ride folder at http://www.flickr.com/photos/16609214@N05/, which can also be accessed from 'Links' to the left of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment