Thursday 26 May 2011

Welcome!

Thank you for coming to view my blog. Though I'm familiar enough with presenting myself online in various modes - email, Flickr, virtual learning environments in teaching, and most recently Twitter, this is my first venture into a proper blogger's blog. Maybe it's a step too far in terms of time management. Then again, it's high time!
I don't know exactly where this blog is going. Given my untidily diverse interests, it could swerve off in any direction. But, commencer, c'est tout! There might be some pauses, but maybe you'll be kind enough to revisit this narrative over the coming days. I hope I'll manage at least outline updates on the cycle journey my wife Jenni and I are undertaking from next Tuesday - what we've dubbed the 'Milestones Ride' - crossing France from the Atlantic to Italy. For more details, see  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milestones-Ride-2011/164750010251049

No comments:

Post a Comment