Thursday 27 October 2011

Blog back on the road!

Where did the summer go? The logistics and time demands of the Milestones Ride across France, for all its richness and ultimate success, wrought havoc with my blogging plans. On our return, Proud to Ride Classic and various commitments and projects vied for attention. I managed to keep up a flow of photos to Flickr, to gather almost 300 valued followers on Twitter and to make many contacts among  cycling enthusiasts, so in the unlikely event that anyone set about writing my biography, there would at least be a breadcrumb trail. This blog, however, drifted into Cinderella-like neglect.
Now,  a series of sessions with www.backroomsam.co.uk has proved one of the best investments Proud to Ride Classic could make. Sarah Thornton has brought receptiveness, expertise and drive to growing the  administrative and networking tools of my business. You may well be reading this directly as a result of one her many enhancements. Entries here will be notified across the social media, so I can maximize my energy in keeping you, my customers, suppliers, well-wishers, supporters and friends, updated as the Proud to Ride Classic story unfolds. I'm excited about the journey, and about the encounters it will bring with cyclists and with the craftsmanship of fine bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment